The Magnatab is a wonderful learning tool that provides an immersive, early writing lesson. Explore creating letters and numbers in a sensory-reinforced activity that allows children to process information and develop understanding through their eyes, ears and fingertips. Following the directional arrows, use the magnetized pen to trace over the letters or numbers and the beads will pop to the surface with an audible click revealing the shape. Press them back down with your finger or the pen and start over. Made from the highest quality materials, the magnet never comes out of the pens and the balls are completely self-contained and stay securely in the board. The engaging Magnatab is ideal for kids to use on their own as they learn their ABCs and 123s and master the art of penmanship.
- A magnetic stylus is the pen, the bead board the paper, your finger the eraser; the pull of the magnet engages sense memory in early writing lessons
- Explore creativity and learning with sensory-reinforced play; the stylus pulls the beads to the surface with a solid click revealing your creation
- Learn letters and numbers, uppercase and lower, print and cursive; trace the numbered arrows as the stylus pulls the beads up to form a solid line
- Push the beads down with a finger or the pen side to erase and start over; the beads are completely self-contained and do not come out of the board
- Made from the highest quality ABS, with a storage slot for the stylus, for ages 3+
Kid O Toys, the leader in contemporary developmental and educational toys, makes learning look like child's play. Dedicated to child enrichment through toys that promote and nurture creativity and discovery, we make toys that are designed to delight and engineered to endure. With open-ended play that engage young minds, set imaginations free and celebrate a child's innate brilliance. At Kid O, safety is paramount. Always PVC, phthalate, BPA and lead free, our toys are tested by independent laboratories and conform to all US and European standards.
From the Manufacturer
Trace the lines with the magnetic stylus and follow the arrows to learn the fundamentals of number writing. Perfect for your early mathematician, the sensory reinforcement will help with early arithmetic lessons. Erase with the tip of a finger. Learn to write the curves of the lower case alphabet. Sensory-driven reinforcement. Directional arrows trace each letter with magnetic stylus. Metal balls are permanently sealed in the magnatab base.